While visiting an SysMind, LLC(“SysMind”) site, we may ask you to register and/or provide information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”) for purposes of interacting with our site, including, for example, when you ask for information, enter a contest, order subscriptions, or download material. SysMind intends to give you as much control as possible over your Personal Information. If you choose to provide SysMind with your Personal Information via an SysMind owned site, it is our intent to let you know how we will use your Personal Information. SysMind uses your Personal Information to help you quickly find goods, services or information on the site. We track the domains from which this site is visited and use that data to analyze for trends and statistics, and then discard it. If you choose not to have your Personal Information used as a basis for further contact with you by SysMind or one of its business partners, you may “opt out.” If you choose not to give us your Personal Information, you can still use most of this site. You merely will not be able to access areas that require registration. Additionally, if you do not want SysMind to send you e-mail or postal mail regarding SysMind or its services, you may “opt out” at the time you give us your Personal Information.
Links to Other Materials
If any link is offered connecting to a third party website, it is as an accommodation to the respective third party site owner and without charge. Sites linked to and from this site are not necessarily under the control of SysMind and SysMind shall have no responsibilities or liabilities whatsoever for the content or privacy practices of any such linked site or any link or linking program at any time. SysMind does not necessarily endorse companies (or related products or services) to or from which this site is linked. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk. SysMind hereby disclaims any rights to trademarks, service marks, tradenames, logos, copyrights, patents, domain names or other intellectual property interests of third parties.
SysMind does not provide the technologies used to build its site, and therefore neither recommends nor endorses the same. Any information regarding identified technologies, their capabilities, limitations, applications, etc., should be sought directly from their manufacturers. SysMind hereby disclaims any rights to trademarks, service marks, tradenames, logos, copyrights, patents, domain names or other intellectual property interests of third parties.
1. Policy Statement
SysMind is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of Personal Information about its employees, customers, business partners, and other identifiable individuals. SysMind’s policies, guidelines and actions support this commitment to protecting Personal Information. Each employee bears a personal responsibility for complying with this Policy in the fulfillment of their responsibilities at SysMind.
This Policy sets the minimum standard and shall guide all SysMind employees and Agents even if local law is less restrictive. Supplemental policies and practices will be developed as needed to meet the local legal or departmental requirements. Supplemental policies and practices may provide for more strict or specific privacy and protection standards than are set forth in this Policy.
3. Policy Details
3.1 SysMind respects the privacy of its employees and third parties such as customers, business partners, vendors, service providers, suppliers, former employees and candidates for employment and recognizes the need for appropriate protection and management of Personal Information. SysMind is guided by the following principles in Processing Personal Information:
• Accountability for onward transfer
• Data integrity and purpose limitation
• Recourse, Enforcement and Liability
3.2 Notice. When collecting Personal Information directly from individuals, SysMind strives to provide clear and appropriate notice about the:
• Purposes for which it collects and uses their Personal Information,
• Types of non-Agent third parties to which SysMind may disclose that information, and
• Choices and means, if any, SysMind offers individuals for limiting the use and disclosure of their Personal Information.
3.3 Choice. Generally, SysMind offers individuals a choice regarding how we Process Personal Information, including the opportunity to choose to opt-out of further Processing or, in certain circumstances, to opt-in. However, explicit consent from individuals is not required when Processing Personal Information for:
• Purposes consistent with the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by the individual,
• Purposes necessary to carry out a transaction relationship,
• Purposes necessary to comply with legal requirements, or
• Disclosure to an Agent.
3.4 Accountability for Onward Transfer. In regard to the transfer of Personal Information to either an Agent or Controller, SysMind strives to take reasonable and appropriate steps to:
• Transfer such Personal Information only for specified purposes and limit the Agent or Controller’s use of that information for those specified purposes,
• Obligate the Agent or Controller to provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by this Policy,
• Help ensure that the Agent or Controller effectively Processes the Personal Information in a manner consistent with its obligations under this Policy,
• Require the Agent or Controller to notify SysMind if the Agent or Controller determines it can no longer meet its obligation to provide the same level of protection as is required by this Policy, and
• Upon notice from the Agent or Controller, take further steps to help stop and remediate any unauthorized Processing.
3.5 Security. SysMind takes reasonable and appropriate measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into due account the risks involved in the Processing and the nature of the Personal Information.
3.6 Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation. SysMind will only Process Personal Information in a way that is compatible with the purpose for which it has been collected or subsequently authorized by the individual. SysMind shall take steps to help ensure that Personal Information is accurate, reliable, current and relevant to its intended use.
3.7 Access. SysMind provides individuals with reasonable access to their Personal Information for purposes of correcting, amending or deleting that information where it is inaccurate or has been Processed in violation of the SysMind data privacy principles.
3.8 Recourse, Enforcement and Liability. Violation of this Policy by an employee or contractor of SysMind will result in appropriate discipline up to and including termination. Violation by an Agent, Controller or other third party of this Policy or SysMind’s privacy requirements will result in the exercise of appropriate legal remedies available at law or in equity including termination for material breach of contract.
4. Purpose of Collecting and Use of Personal Information
SysMind may from time to time Process certain Personal Information from or about employees and third parties such as customers, business partners, vendors, service providers, suppliers, former employees and candidates for employment, including information recorded on various media as well as electronic data.
SysMind will use that Personal Information to provide customers, business partners, vendors, service partners and suppliers with information and services and to help SysMind personnel better understand the needs and interests of these customers, business partners, vendors, service partners and suppliers. Specifically, SysMind uses information to help complete a transaction or order, to facilitate communication, to market and sell products and services, to deliver products/services, to bill for purchased products/services, and to provide ongoing service and support. Occasionally SysMind personnel may use Personal Information to contact customers, business partners, vendors, service partners and suppliers to complete surveys that are used for marketing and quality assurance purposes.
SysMind may also share Personal Information with its business partners, vendors, service providers and suppliers to the extent needed to support the customers’ business needs. Suppliers are required to keep confidential Personal Information received from SysMind and shall not use it for any purpose other than as originally intended or subsequently authorized or permitted.
SysMind also collects Human Resources Data in connection with administration of its Human Resources programs and functions and for the purpose of communicating with its employees. These programs and functions may include compensation and benefit programs, employee development planning and review, performance appraisals, training, business travel expense and tuition reimbursement, identification cards, access to SysMind facilities and computer networks, employee profiles, internal employee directories, Human Resource record keeping, and other employment related purposes. SysMind also collects and uses Personal Information to consider candidates for employment opportunities within SysMind. Human Resources Data may be shared with third party vendors and service providers for the purpose of enabling the vendor or service provider to provide service and/or support to SysMind in connection with these Human Resources programs and functions. SysMind will not share Human Resources Data with third parties for non-employment related purposes. SysMind requires third parties receiving Personal Information to apply the same level of privacy protection as contained in this Policy and as required by applicable law.
5.1 Roles and Responsibilities. Responsibility for compliance with this Policy rests with the heads of the individual functions, business units and departments together with any individual employees collecting, using or otherwise Processing Personal Information. Business unit, function and department heads, in coordination with the Legal Department, are responsible for implementing further standards, guidelines and procedures that uphold this Policy, and for assigning day-to-day responsibilities for privacy protection to specific personnel for enforcement and monitoring.
5.2 Implementation. This Policy is meant to be implemented in conjunction with supplementary data privacy policies specific to a region, country or department, if required. These supplementary data privacy policies will account for differences in data protection requirements by jurisdiction or function and will specify individual roles and responsibilities. SysMind business units, functions or facilities will implement supplementary data privacy policies as required to be in compliance with applicable laws.
“Agent” means any third party that collects and/or uses Personal Information provided by SysMind to perform tasks on behalf of and under the instructions of SysMind.
“SysMind” is SysMind, Inc. and all of its subsidiaries and affiliates globally.
“Controller” means a person or organization which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the Processing of Personal Information.
“Human Resource Data” means Personal information concerning SysMind employees or prospective employees.
An “Identified” or “Identifiable” individual is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to the person’s physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
“Personal Information” is information or data about an “Identified” or “Identifiable” (see definition above) individual. It does not include information that is anonymous, aggregated or in circumstances where the individual is not readily identifiable.
“Processing” or “Process” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Information or on sets of Personal Information, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
• SysMind Code of Conduct
• Global Information Security Policy
• Privacy Disclosures at SysMind.com
• Supplemental local and departmental policies, procedures and standards on data privacy
The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to provide consumers with a comprehensive description of our online and offline practices regarding the collection, use, disclosure, and sale of Personal Information and of the rights of consumers regarding their own Personal Information.
What Personal Information do we sell?
We have not sold any Personal Information of any consumers in the preceding 12 months.
What Personal Information do we collect and process?
We collect the following categories of Personal Information:
Categories of Personal Information
(Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.140(o))
Examples of Personal Information that may be collected
Name, personal email address, phone number, education, employment, photograph, search history, order history, home address, billing address, credit/debit card information, IP address, email interaction history, social media account information.
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
A name, address, telephone number, education, employment, photograph, social media account information, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information.
D. Commercial information
Records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing history.
F. Internet or other similar network activity.
Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
If your Personal Information is not provided by you, what is the source from which your Personal Information originates?
For all categories of Personal Information, we obtain personal information from the following categories of sources:
- Our affiliates
- Directly and indirectly from your activity on our websites (e.g. www.sysmind.com). For example, from participation in our forums, from orders or other submissions through our website portal, or website usage details
- Publicly available information on the internet, social media and/or any other platform.
How do we use your Personal Information that we collect?
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for the following business purposes:
- To perform the service for which the information is provided. For example, if you provide us with personal information for us to complete an order, we will use that information to complete that order.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you buy from us.
- To provide you with email alerts, event registrations, and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news that may be of interest to you.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collections.
- To improve our website and present its contents to you.
- For testing, research, analysis and product development.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of us, our customers or others.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As may otherwise be disclosed to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected from you for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without first providing you notice.
Do we share your Personal Information?
We may disclose your personal information to another party for a business purpose and to the such transfer is strictly required for the purposes mentioned above. We have disclosed personal information to the following categories of parties in the last 12 months:
- Our affiliates.
- Third-party service providers.
When legally permitted to do so, we may share personal information with courts, law enforcement authorities, regulators or attorneys if necessary to comply with the law or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Your Rights and Choices
Request to Know — access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the 12 months prior to receiving your request. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared personal information we collected about you
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
- Our business or commercial purpose for sharing that personal information with third parties.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
We will deny your request to know if (i) we cannot verify your identity; (ii) the disclosure creates a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of your personal information, your account with us, or the security of our business’s systems or networks. In no event will we disclose your Social Security number, driver’s license number or other government-issued identification number, account password, or security questions and answers.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete some or all of the personal information we have pertaining to you. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will separately reconfirm your request. After you confirm, we will then delete (and direct our service providers to delete, if applicable) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. We may deny your deletion request if we are unable to verify your identity or if we are not required to delete your Personal Information under the CCPA.
Exercising Access, Data Portability and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability or deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at 800-SYSMIND
- CCPA-Request form
Only you or an authorized agent may make a verifiable consumer related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
We are only required to respond to a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must provide sufficient information to allow us to verify you (or an authorized agent) are the person about whom we collected personal information.
We will not provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request solely to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We will acknowledge receipt of your request to know or deletion request within 10 days. We will respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period. If you have an account with us, we will deliver our response to the email address for that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our response by US mail or electronically at the email address in your request, at your option. All disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will notify you by email or through a notice on our website homepage.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, our Privacy Statement, the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Website: Contact Us
What are cookies?
Cookies are tiny text files stored on your computer or other mobile or handheld device (such as smart phones or ‘tablets’) when you visit certain web pages.
Cookies are essential to the effective operation of our website and to enable you to interact with us online. The information collected by cookies cannot be used to identify you personally.
When does SysMind place cookies?
What do cookies do?
Cookies do lots of different things, like letting you navigate between pages effectively, storing your preferences, and generally improving your experience of a website.
Some other examples of what cookies can do include:
- recording your preferences such as country, language and timezone so you don’t have to keep setting them.
- recording the areas and pages of our website that you have visited so that we can use this information to help us improve the flow and content delivery of our website to ensure that it is easy to use and so we can improve the services we provide to our visitors.
What are the different types of cookies used by SysMind?
If you don’t make any changes to your current cookie settings via your browser, the following are the types of cookies that may be used when you visit an SysMind website.
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies
Some cookies are strictly necessary to allow you to move about the website easily or to provide you with certain features you have requested, such as identifying you as being logged onto the site.
2. Performance Cookies
Performance cookies collect information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit and if you experience any errors. These cookies may collect the IP address of the device used to access the site. All information collected is only used to help us understand how our visitors use our website, what interests our users, and to measure how effective our pages are so that we can improve how we present our content to you. These cookies help to improve the performance of the website, providing a better experience for you.
3. Functionality Cookies
Functionality cookies are used to remember settings about choices you’ve made on the website such as the language preference you’ve chosen for the site and allow us to provide services you’ve asked to use and to improve your visit.
4.Targeting and advertising Cookies
Targeting and advertising cookies are used to work out what advertising might be most relevant to you based on the areas you look at on our website.
5. Third party Cookies
How do I change Cookie settings?
In case you would like to keep your browsing private or delete cookies stored on your computer or device, you can set your preferences in the Settings/Options feature on the browser you are using on your computer/device. To illustrate the process please see two examples below for Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
- Click on Tools at the top of the screen
- Select Internet Options
- Click on the privacy tab
- Select Advanced Privacy Settings
- Select the Override automatic cookie handling option
- Choose how cookies are handled
- Click the OK button
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click Options
- Select the Privacy panel
- Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history
- Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable Cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
- If you are troubleshooting problems with cookies, make sure Accept third party cookies is also check marked. For more information, see Disable third-party cookies in Firefox to stop some types of tracking by advertisers.
- Choose how long cookies are allowed to be stored
- Keep until: they expire: Each cookie will be removed when it reaches its expiration date, which is set by the site that sent the cookie.
- Keep until: I close Firefox: The cookies that are stored on your computer will be removed when Firefox is closed.
- Keep until: ask me every time: Displays an alert every time a website tries to send a cookie, and asks you whether or not you want to store it.Keep until: ask me every time: Displays an alert every time a website tries to send a cookie, and asks you whether or not you want to store it.
- Click OK to close the Options window